Thursday, February 12, 2009

Valentine Treats

I saw this adorable recipe from Twig and Thistle and I HAD to make it for everybody at the office.  
I had to adjust mine a little bit because I could not find flat paper bags that would fit inside the laser printer (as seen in their directions on their blog) so I printed three of the labels up on a page and wrapped my brownies in wax paper.  It was a fun and simple project to make and made everyone smile...
You can download the PDF to make the paper bags here. Be sure to browse through the rest of the Twig and Thistle Blog.  It is adorable!  

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are FANTASTIC! So glad you could find a work around without the bags. Thanks for sharing this new idea. It's so much fun to see other people put their own spin on it. xoxo Kathleen

Anonymous said...

Love this idea!! Cute and easy! -Steph

Anonymous said...

how did you add your name?

christa Baca said...

I used an editing program Adobe photoshop. You could also lay it out in a program like microsoft word- but you would need to print the paper first and then reprint it with only the name.