Monday, March 23, 2009

DIY Mobile

031209Abstract1.jpg
This is actually a project I have been meaning to google for quite some time and then it just popped into my google reader feed and so I have to share! (Speaking of which, does everyone use this free and handy tool from Google? It is such a great way to get a daily does of fresh inspiration and makes it so easy to stay up on every blog or website that you love.)  Apartment Therapy has this lovely post about how to make your own mobile.  When I was a baby my mom would hang colors in my room as my eyes would mature to see them. I've always thought that her developing that for me in my young age gave me a creative edge over other children and helped develop my love for color. Wouldn't it be fun to create your own mobile for your little one?  It's not time for me to make this yet- but maybe you can give it a whirl! Instructions here

No comments: