Sunday, April 19, 2009

Baca Creative: BOOK PLATE FREEBIE

As an avid reader,  I thought this might be a nice present for all my favorite people. So just for you, a Baca Creative Freebie. Feel free to pass it along to all your friends!
You know how sometimes you let a friend borrow a book and you never get it back?  Well, this is for you!  Simply download the template and print off and affix to all your favorite books as a gentle reminder to read and return.  
Here's the low down on how to do this: Print off the design on paper and use rubber cement to affix or print these book plates on a full sheet of labels.
 
You can take them to your local print shop and have them cut into fourths.  There are four designs in all. 
Download your book plates here
XOXO and Happy reading!

5 comments:

Sara said...

So cool! The third is my favorite, but I love the tiara look to the Walt Disney quote. Hm.. and the color of the first one. Ah well, they're all super. ;)

Anonymous said...

Cool! Thanks :)

christa Baca said...

Sarah,

Love the personalization! You are too cute!

Connie Krebs said...

Love these! I did some bookplates too on my blog, but yours are so much more grown-up! Love them, especially the one to return it after reading.

Make, Do & Send said...

Hey Christa these are beautiful! I love them so much I just had to share them on my new blog! Thank you :)