Friday, December 4, 2009

So, where have I been?

(Greg and I last week in Italy 7 months pregnant)
So, my last blog took place in June... I went on a trip and I never came back! Actually, what happened is I went to Panama and found out that I was pregnant! For some reason I just couldn't blog. It wasn't that I couldn't find inspiration or things to blog about, it was just that I was so BUSY and so TIRED and then so NAUSEOUS and then so BUSY! So now, I find myself 29 weeks pregnant and not having blogged in quite a while.

So, when I started my blog I wanted it to be a place where I could catalog inspiration and showcase creativity and projects that I enjoyed doing in my own life. So, even though it may not be a consistent as before I think I would like to start blogging about my creativity again.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

wow, that's a gorgeous, romantic picture! :)

evie s. said...

Yay, I'm glad your back! I've missed your posts. :)