Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Some pretty things to look at

Today seems more like a Monday to me than a Wednesday.  I am oh-so-busy today!  There is so much to be done for our upcoming Panama trip. This time of year is one of my busiest.   I had to take some medicine because I have been fighting some major allergies, so I definitely feel better but allergy meds always make me feel soooo sleepy. I wouldn't mind relaxing in this renovated factory in Melbourne.  Doesn't this look so relaxing? 
051909lyn01.jpg
A few more shots of the lovely renovation: 

051909lyn04.jpg

The rest of this post is gratuitous eye candy.  Pretty rooms like this make me smile!  Lovely bathrooms seen via Brabourne Farm: 
Aren't these cute little birds nests?
Etsy Take Five Tuesday

Well, my dearlings, I hope that you all have the most lovely of days today! Comment and let me know what your plans are for this wonderful Wednesday that seems more like a Monday to me!

3 comments:

DropYourAllergies said...

What is Essential is Invisible to the EYE > Best "Allergy FREE" Health = Wealth Regards !

As Principal of > DropYourAllergies.com

May I please offer details regarding our >

Breathe-IN-Life ! > Allergy Neutralization Promotion

> FREE > Immuno-Allergy DROPs > Custom Formulated to Neutralize YOUR unique “Test Identified” Seasonal & Year-round Offending Geo-Regional Allergens.

> FREE > Custom Generated FOOD Allergy DIET “Action Plan” > Based on YOUR FOOD Allergy Test Result > Suggesting FOODs to Eat, Not Eat, Restrict & ReIntroduce.

STOP !
Medicating your allergy SYMPTOMs > While Your Allergy Disease Continues / Exacerbates ..
Leading YOU on a LifeTime, Slippery Slope of multiple “Allergy Driven” Diseases ( Allergic Asthma to name one), Health Complications and compromised Quality of Life ( Achoo & Ouch ).

Test / Identify / Know / TREAT > Your Enviro & FOOD Allergy Disease Profile.

SIMPLY > Visit DropYourAllergies.com
> To learn about our > Breathe-IN-Life Promo
> Visit Your Primary Care Physician & Drop YOUR Allergies & Breathe-IN-Life !

Best Health = Wealth Regards,

Stephen
DropYourAllergies.com

iva yaneva said...

Oh, what I wouldn't give to live in a place like this :)
my Monday is actually over (well, almost, it's 21:58 right now).
I hope you get better soon, allergies can be really unpleasant

www.designfabulous.com said...

Yippee, i love pretty things to look at!