Thursday, April 30, 2009

Free Mothers Day Card!

Mothers day is just around the corner and I wanted to make a special card for you to give your momma.  On her special day lets take a moment to make her feel like a million bucks.  Take a moment and reflect on all of the little things that she has done to make your life what it is today.   

I have been blessed to have mom's on both sides of my family who love and believe in me.  (My mom and my mother-in-law.) I am so grateful for their love and influence in my life.  I know that our mom's always hold a special place in our heart; so tell me about yours.  What makes her the one-of-a-kind  gem that she is? 

Click here for your card!
{Feel free to repost and share the love!}





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i have the best mom in all the world because she loved know matter what my mom is brave and saved leans on the LORD and tells me to do the same my mom is strong in body mind and soul and is a hard worker my mom is brillant and beautiful know matter her age because it is her heart that come fourth through her face i love you mom you are amazing

Sara said...

I used this as the filler of a card I made for my mom. It's very pink and blue. I dig. Thanks so much! (and work on centering things) haha ;)

christa Baca said...

To all my readers, I did check my margins on the card and to my shock there were some horrific errors. They are all fixed and the new card is there when you click the link. My apologies to anyone who downloaded the erroneous card. To S. who caught my mistake I want to send you a little notebook I made to say thanks for having my back! (FB me your address)

Rachel@oneprettything.com said...

I just saw this on The Blah, Blah, Blahg. What a beautiful card (and blog!). I'll be linking.